Mawakhat brought great benefits for both the Muhajirs and Ansars as Allah blessed both of them with plenty of affection between both and increased the utility of their shared wealth (Barkah). With the sense of gratitude, Muhajirs loved and respected Ansars and worked hard to earn their livelihood and Ansars respected their efforts and appreciated them to excel and prosper.
A Muslim is the brother of another Muslim. He does not oppress him, nor does he leave him at the mercy of others” (Sahih Muslim Book 032, Number 6219)
Liberation Loan Upto
Small Business Loan Upto
PKR 20K - 50K
Loan Portfolio 2021 PKR (In Million)
Expenditure 2012-2021 PKR (In Million)
Alkhidmat Mawakhat Program was initiated with the objective of providing interest-free microcredit to the poor and needy to help them start a business, earn a respectable income and improve their standard of living. Alkhidmat Mawakhat program is dedicated to improving the lives of the poor; those who are financially unstable and are in seek of an opportunity to find their way for a respectful earning.
This program is truly based on the Islamic values that provide the poor with interest-free loans so that they may acquire a livelihood, skill to earn and support their needs to reach their full potential. The program is based on the principle of Qarze-e-Hasna, helping someone in need with an interest-free loan.
- To provide interest-free microfinance services to poor families enabling them to become self-reliant.
- To promote interest-free loans (Qarz-e-Hasana) as a viable model and a broad-based solution for poverty alleviation.
- To provide social guidance, capacity building, and entrepreneurial training.
- To transform beneficiaries of the Alkhidmat Mawakhat Program into future Donors.
- To institutionalize the spirit of brotherhood.
- To contribute towards the establishment of a socially responsible community through awareness, enrollment, and training.
Small Business Loan (Interest Free)
Loan for Orphan's Mother (Interest Free)
||Tando Muhammad Khan
||Rahim Yar Khan